Saturday, September 11, 2010

How it All Got Started :)

Thank you so much for taking to time to check out my blog and business.  I started making hair bows about a year ago.  At the time I already had one little princess to dress up and found out that princess number two was on her way!  I decided right away that with my love for dress up I wanted to start making bows for the girls.  I have spent hours perfecting my creations and love every minute of it.  I would be thrilled to help you add to your princess's collection of hair accesories or even some for yourself (The ribbon flowers are perfect for adults!)  Please take a look through my post and email me with what you would like.  If there is a particular color, pattern, or style you would like let me know that as well, custom orders are lots of fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck I know you will do GREAT at this....Big L and Little D always look cute in their bows!

    ReplyDelete